- 12 hours of consecutive wedding day photography coverage
- 10"x10" Guestbook Album
- 12"x12" Wedding Album + two 8"x8" parent albums
- Complimentary expidited 30 day gallery turnaround
- 15% off wall art & a la carte products for couples & parents
- 7 hours of consecutive wedding day photography coverage
- 11"x14" standout print for display at home
- 10% off wall art, albums, and a la carte products for both couple and parents
- 60 day gallery turnaround
Minimum 2 hours. Approximately 50-60 images per hour.
60 day gallery turnaround.
Does not include mileage.
- Full wedding day coverage
- Pre-wedding couple's sunset session
- Pre-wedding bridal boudoir session
- Post-wedding Trash the Dress (alternate dress can be provided if you don't want to trash your own dress)
*Price does not include travel & accomodation
I said "YES!", now what?
A.Colours, and flowers, and venues - OH MY!
First off, take a breather. Enjoy being engaged for a moment. Once you've soaked it in, and shouted it from the rooftops, then it's time to get the gears in motion.
A great start is to follow a few photographers whose style you like. It's imperative you like their style as you see it, because this will be the one thing that you will have to reminisce about your wedding day, for decades after its over.
Do I need engagement pictures?
A.Short answer - no. You don't need engagement pictures.
However... It's a great way to "interview" a photographer, see how they work, if their style is compatible with your vision. Kind of the same way you might have a makeup or hair trial, engagement photos can serve a similar purpose.
How long does it take to get my wedding pictures?
A.Sneak peeks are provided to you within a week of the wedding, and all weddings have a maximum 60 day turnaround for digital online galleries. We do offer Express Turnaround, for an additional fee, which is 30 days from the wedding date.
Do you offer payment plans?
I've been the bride with a budget. My mission is to make professional wedding photography accessible for everyone, so each wedding gets a custom payment plan that works for each couple.
What else do you do on wedding days?
A.With countless weddings under my belt, I have learned to recognize where my experience needed. So yes, photography. But also, running boutonnieres, sewing buttons, fixing bouquets, and yes - getting the bustle right. I carry emergency kits with everything from Band-Aids to Static Gard, and a mini sewing kit - just in case.